CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.13.2009

Sunday Randomness!

Ok so I know this is a polish blog, obviously, but recently I have been getting into makeup a little bit and just had to share my purchases with someone! I consider myself a natural kind of girl and I don't wear makeup everyday. But for special occasions and going out I like to put on a little makeup, particularly on my eyes. I LOVE dramatic eyes! I have been experimenting and playing around with drugstore shadows, usually Covergirl and Maybelline. But I figured it was time to step up and invest in some quality makeup...so I've discovered Urban Decay! I don't know how many of you have tried it, but I think I'm falling in love. The company prides themselves on being "beauty with an edge", a dare to be different sort of deal, so I loved that approach from the start! This is the perfect time of year to try something new because there are plenty of gift sets featuring different types of products....so here is what I got...


Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II 

 
A cute little box, with hidden compartments that reveal a mirror and look book at the top, and some gorgeous shadows in a pull our tray on the bottom. The set also features two 24/7 glide on eye pencils and one of their most popular sellers, the Eyeshadow Primer Potion (it works great! It keeps the shadow on your eyes all day!) This would make a great gift or hell, just buy it for yourself. ($48.00 at Sephora or UrbanDecay.com)

I also purchased the Urban Decay Hall of Fame, a gift set that features their most popular products...




This set features the Eyeshadow Primer Potion XL, the Skyscraper Mascara (which I adore!), a mini lipstick (in Midnight cowboy, a pretty shade of mauve champagne), rocket pocket lip gloss (which I didn't really care for too much), and one 24/7 glide on eye pencil. This set retails for $29.


And last but not least I wanted some eye pencils in various shades so I got the Urban Decay Super Stash 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil set...
















This set retails for $36. It features some really cute colors, I can't wait to try them all...So this concludes my beauty buys, I was so excited about them I had to tell someone! Stay tuned, the polish obsession continues this week...more golds and silvers and greens, oh my!

No comments: