CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.12.2009

Festive Red

I hope you ladies have been enjoying the holiday season thus far. With Christmas in about two weeks I figured it was about time to reveal my top Christmas day colors...I went to get a mani/pedi this morning and I decided to take my OPI Smitten with Mittens to the shop (I hadn't tried it yet). Needless to say, I got a lot of ooo's and aaaa's from the ladies that work in shop in admiration of the color. And a couple other ladies that were getting their nails done commented on the beauty of the color as well. I don't usually do reds, but when I saw this one in the OPI Holiday Wishes collection I was immediately fascinated...The picture doesn't really do the color justice. It's a deep crimson red with tons of gold mini glitter. As I mentioned before, OPI has been killing it this season with the glitters. They have really made glitter nail polish sophisticated and not tacky as some may have previously thought. The depth that this color has is amazing and the way the light hits it makes me just sit and stare at it...its a gorgeous festive red!



I really wish that my camera could have captured the true beauty of this color. If you get a chance to stop into Ulta (or another beauty store that sells OPI), please check out this color, you won't be disappointed! Plus, I believe they still have their "buy two get one free" on OPI and Essie polishes...Keep checking back throughout the week for more Christmas Day options, I'll be posting all week...PEACE!

No comments: