CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.05.2009

Rainy Days Collection

Since it's raining and nasty outside I was inspired to post my go to colors for rainy days and mellow moods. I also matted each color so you can see the difference between the regular color and the matte finish. I used Essie's Matte finisher, which you can find on their website (Essie.com) Hope you enjoy...

The first is one of my all time favorites from OPI, "You Don't Know Jacques"...a classic! The first pic is regular, the second is with the matte finish...

 
  

The next color is "Chinchilly" by Essie (This color is from their Fall '09 Collection). It's a gorgeous shade of taupe-gray.


 

 


And last, but not least one of my favorite colors of all my polishes, "Stormy" by RBL (Rescue Beauty Lounge). You know when it's getting ready to storm outside and the sky has that dark grayish-blue look to it, well this is that color...























So there you have it, my go to grays/taupes. I really loved these with the matte finish too, I had never matted these before. The formula on all of these is great, especially the RBL, they are a little more pricey but they last a little longer....

No comments: