CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.29.2009

NEW YEARS EVE SPARKLE!!

Hey ladies, I got just enough sunlight today to showcase my two suggestions for your new years eve plans!


The first color, is 212-Sephora by OPI...


Where do I even begin with this color?! If you're thinking of doing a black nail for new years eve night, why not jazz it up a bit with this smoked out, glittered out, gunmetal-black polish. The formula is great and goes on opaque after two coats. The base is a smoked out gunmetal blackish-grey. It contains iridescent mini glitters, regular sized glitters, and the big glitter flecks similar to that of OPI's Merry Midnight and Shim Merry Chic. A beautiful color, you'll be staring at it all night...




The next color is Rescue Beauty Lounge "Frugalista"...







If you really want to sparkle new years eve night, then this is the color for you! It is a clear base coat filled to capacity with silver and fuchsia glitters. This color also goes on opaque after two coats! I got a lot of compliments when I wore this color over the weekend for my test run...I think this is the perfect color to bring in the new year right!!


Sidenote: Make sure you have an acetone based remover, because these polishes are slightly harder to remove than ones without glitter.


HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!! HAPPY 2010!

No comments: