CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.13.2010

Sally Hansen Gray by Gray

'Gray by Gray' is a beautiful blue-gray creme from the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure line, released earlier this year. This is actually one of my favs from this line. The brush is a little tricky and may take some getting used to so beware of that...I really like these polishes though, because most are 'one-coaters'. The creamy thickness of them allows you to do a quick coat, throw on a quick top coat of Seche Vite and you're out the door....

Gray by Gray
A great rainy day color, reminds me a bit of RBL's stormy with just a hint more blue...


2 comments:

Trista said...

Very pretty gray color :o)

LiCel said...

LOVE it!! i have been looking for a perfect grey, I just got one from China Glaze, but I haven't gotten aroud to try it yet..