CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.17.2010

Color Club Poptastic Series: Wham POW!

...And that definitely describes this color!! Wham POW is a bright burnt orange that applies opaque in two coats. This one didn't really dry to a matte coat like the purple did, it was more like Warhol in texture. The formula on this particular one was pretty good. It was somewhere in between Pucci-licious (the purple) and Warhol (the previous pink). I'm not usually an orange girl, but I kinda like this. I think its red/pink undertones give it a warmth that I like. We all know I like 'warm' colors, LOL...but it is definitely a bright one! *puts on shades*


Wham POW!

Perfect for the beach!!


3 comments:

DesertNails8 said...

Wow! So far all of these look great on you! I like Wham Pow the best. All of these would look great by the pool, too.

Trista said...

Very pretty color :o)

Rebecca said...

I have this and it's great! I love how bright it is.