CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.23.2010

I'm SO in LOVE with this right now...


My new favorite beauty item right now is Urban Decay's 'Summer of Love' Palette. I am in love with Urban Decay and have been wearing their make-up faithfully for over a year now. When this was released I knew I had to have it! 

From Sephora.com: "This palette features four eyeshadows that contain multiple textures and provide layers of silky-soft shimmer and flashy bits of gold. Play with how you blend them; from an au naturel glow, to a smoky eye with a bright pop that's bold against a tan. Feel the love in this palette, which includes a travel-sized Sin Eyeshadow Primer Potion (to keep your look going strong on those long summer nights) and 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil …an addicting treat for any free spirit. Complete with mirror and magnetic cover (and some groovy vintage photos inside), you'll want to host your own love-in!"

The set features the colors: Flash (an iridescent purple), Maui Wowie (sandy colored sheen), Chopper (shimmering fawn with sparkles), and Smog (deep coppery bronze)
 

It's the perfect little palette to throw in my purse or clutch when I'm stepping out. I LOVE it! You'd be surprised how many looks you can create from four shades. The set retails for $29 and can be purchased at UrbanDecay.com OR Sephora .

No comments: