CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.10.2010

It's like Butter baby Pt. 2

This color is by Butter London and is called Vintage Rose, I believe. The label fell off at the bottom so I'm not 100% sure that is the name. But I think that's what I remember, lol...I could be just totally making that up though. Oh well, I like that name for this color... *shrugs*....Anyway whatever the name, it's a gorgeous dusty rose/mauve color that I think will work well on many different skin tones. The application is very smooth and this color was opaque in two coats...



Butter London polishes retail for $14 and you can purchase them on their website www.butterlondon.com or www.beauty.com. But you may be able to find them a bit cheaper on amazon.com OR wait for Haute Look to have another sale of these babies, that's when I got mine I few months back...

1 comment:

A Gluten Freestyle said...

That is gorgeous. I want it!
Hope you had a great weekend.
x