CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.24.2010

OPI HONG KONG...Hot & Spicy!!!! OOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

So continuing on with the OPI Hong Kong Collection, this is Hot & Spicy...

 
  

 

I really like this orangey-coral color. It's bright but still kind of soft at the same time. Unlike with Essie's Tart Deco, another bright orangey-coral color, I was pleasantly surprised. You guys know how I felt about Tart Deco. It was just something about it that I couldn't quite put my finger on at the time. But I realize now, what I didn't like about it was the color was just too bright for my skin tone. In my opinion, brown skin looks great with warm toned colors. They can still be bright but it has to have a level of warmth to it. Hot & Spicy manages to hit both notes. It's bright and fun, yet still has a softness to it. LOVE...

6 comments:

Paige said...

Love that color on you! BTW, I sent your package today so be on the lookout for it! :)

Unknown said...

That looks awesome on you!

Unknown said...

Hot&Spicy is the perfect spring/summer shade! Looks gorgeous on you and great application :D And finally someone that agrees with me that it has a slight hint of coral in it, I thought my eyes were wrong or something because everyone keeps saying it's bright orange :D

polishedprude said...

For some reason this color photographs a deeper color orange than I think it is on the nails. It really is a pretty tone for deeper, darker skintones. Very pretty.

the-swatchaholic said...

Love Hot&Spicy on you! :)

MightyLambchop said...

Just beautiful. It looks so fantastic on you!