CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.13.2010

Love & Beauty...Forever 21 Nail Polish

It seems like a lot of clothing retailers are stepping into the cosmetics arena, and that's fine with me! Forever 21 has a line of nail polishes now also. These polishes retail for $2.50 and I must say the formula on them was great!! After my trial of Urban Outfitter polishes, I was pleasantly surprised by this brand, entitled Love & Beauty...

Love & Beauty "Orchid"
 
  

A beautiful Lavender Shimmer. I wanna call this a shimmer-creme-metallic, LOL, I don't know...It consists of really fine lavender and silver glitters; but the application was so great, it went on like a creme. It applies on the nail like the China Glaze Khrome polishes....It was really sunny when I swatched these so the sun really picked up on the silver micro glitter, but its actually more of a lavender color indoors and in a softer light. This was opaque in two coats...it kind of reminds me of China Glaze Sci-Fi a little bit, especially in the sunlight.


Love & Beauty "Jade"
 

















I really love this color!! It's really close to OPI's Jade is the New Black, but not quite as dark and it has more of a yellow undertone to it while Jade is the New Black has more of a blue undertone. For the price, it has a pretty good creme formula. It was opaque in two coats, but I added a third because I have become a chronic three coater!! LOL...Overall, great job Forever21...there's nothing better than cheap, good quality nail polish! Forever21 Nail Polishes can be found on their website or in stores. Though the website seems to have more color selection than the actual stores, however it may be different at your local Forever21 store.

I also discovered, while working on this post, in honor of Valentine's Day Forever21 has released the Romantic Lingerie Collection...go head Forever21, already releasing collections!! :)  ....My eye is on the Grey, Mauve and Baby Pink, what about you?

Grey
 

 Pink
 

Mauve



Purple (which isn't so purple...)
  

Teal



Baby Pink


9 comments:

Paige said...

Ooo, I might have to check these out!

Unknown said...

What a pretty color!

MightyLambchop said...

Love that lavender shimmer! My Forever 21 only had a few glitter polishes in stock and some clearanced L.A. Girls. Must be making room for these new babies!

Anonymous said...

I love your nails! They are so beautiful! omg!

Alia Shardae said...

Thanks!! :)

Anonymous said...

Breitling Watches
is accepted for its outstanding durability. The Breitling Aeromarine
are fabricated. The Breitling Windrider
developed has an operational aeronautics computer. Different styles of Bentley 6.75
are aswell accessible in the market.

Anonymous said...

I bought this nail polish and for me is hard to apply, looks uneven and the brush is messy. I have bought random cheap nail polishes from US$1 that have better quality. Your nails look beautiful though :)

Anonymous said...

i bought the love and beauty in taupe today and it was absolutely awful. the formula was all wrong. it left little bubbles on my nails. it was galpy to the point that it wouldn't even go on right not to mention it takes forever and ever to dry. idk if they recently switched it or a bad batch..idk but it was outrageous.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I have this nail polish in Cocoa and it went on smoothly, the brush was fine, and I had no bubbles. Even dried quickly even though I didn't let the first coat dry all the way.... Also easy to correct if you get some on your skin or smudge.

-Jackie