CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.06.2010

Bright, Bold and....

BLUE! Another fun color for summer, a really pretty, pigmented blue creme...

Blue Streak

Ulta Salon Formula Blue Streak 2

Ulta Salon Formula Blue Streak

I've been trying to put my finger on what this color reminds me of but I can't seem to. It's just blue...maybe crayola blue?? LOL, I don't know. I know I like it! I've been trying to add some fun colors to my collection, so this definitely fits in that category! Great formula, opaque in two coats...So, what are some fun, pigmented cremes you guys have in your collections?

3 comments:

Liana said...

I love that blue!

Unknown said...

I love me some blues! Maybe it looks like the blue OPI from the Hong King collection?

Unknown said...

This is such a gorgeous blue! Blues are one of my favorites :)

nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com